Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Ugh. Just ugh. JUST. UGH. 3 hours ago
- RT @LastTrilobite: New York Journal of Books loved Positive, too, and calls me a master of the genre. I am humbled. nyjournalofbooks.com/book-review/po… 4 hours ago
- You can hear Team Grendel's (mis)adventures in audiobook! MEGA! Awesome for your earholes! bit.ly/1DDYSaG 5 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Peace bit.ly/1z7iPFa 7 hours ago
- Word to your Thursday. Word. To. Your. Thursday. 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com