Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @BrianRathbone: I started White Wolf Press in 2007 and have finally created a Twitter account for my publishing house. @WhiteWolfPress C… 4 hours ago
- RT @beanchef: Nothing says I NEED A CARTOON like consuming #TheAmericans & #MetalandAsh by @jakebible in 5 days. Thanx dude! UR messed up &… 4 hours ago
- Yay! In Perpetuity is charting! amazon.com/Perpetuity-Jak… 4 hours ago
- @JessicaMeigs @action_jay Personally, I don't understand writers that spend hours/days/weeks prepping to write a novel. But if it works... 1 day ago
- @JessicaMeigs @action_jay I just don't see it as a cop-out because I can relate. 100% relate. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com