Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @scottsigler @flamelauthor @mashable Well, America has been growing people that look like pears for decades. It was only a matter of time. 44 minutes ago
- Asheville! You can order Little Dead Man directly from @malaprops at your leisure! goo.gl/Y90q05 #avl #asheville #YA #zombies 4 hours ago
- RT @Richard_Kadrey: SANDMAN SLIM is part of a great new Humble Bundle book package that includes @neilhimself, @BurningBunnies & others. ht… 5 hours ago
- Feel free to order the Little Dead Man paperback. I wouldn't mind at all. goo.gl/t4TVjc #zombies #ZRA #YA 6 hours ago
- Yes, I see the typo! Dammit, Jim! I'm a writer, not a proofreader! 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com