Posted on November 23, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- Have you had a look at my Brain Squeezin's? Blog, fiction, projects, ebook commerce, internety website goodness. bit.ly/17IGCLT 3 hours ago
- "I really like funny zombie books. Jazz hands, pink yoga pants & the part about the ball busting wife had me crying." amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 3 hours ago
- Looks like the zombie apocalypse has come to the suburbs! Z-Burbia: A Zombie Novel amzn.to/1gNGEXn 7 hours ago
- Good Morning! Today I edit. And edit. And edit. And...edit. 9 hours ago
- Looking for autographed copies of my print or ebooks? I know you are! bit.ly/17quxqR 10 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com