Posted on November 23, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Wes Craven. Very few people have helped shape me creatively like he did. RIP, Mr. Craven. You were a true master. 5 hours ago
- Shit. I think I might have to warp, twist, and redefine a genre. I guess I gotta do what I gotta do. 1 day ago
- No Room For Doubt storify.com/jakebible/no-r… via @jakebible 2 days ago
- @JarrettRush It is which is why it works for me. 2 days ago
- @JarrettRush That's what's worked for me. Everyone's hustle is different. Some master social media or cons or YouTube. I write the next book 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com