Posted on November 23, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @torbooks: Everyone loves a well-catered event, and the supernatural community is no different. bit.ly/1j8nRLx http://t.co/Gk4eF… 1 hour ago
- Need A signed Jake Bible zombie book? Going to be in #AVL this Sunday? I'll be at the #asheville #Zombie Walk! ashevillezombiewalk.com 2 hours ago
- RT @JonathanMaberry: Still time to enter to win a copy of GHOSTWALKERS, my #Deadlands novel.... fb.me/GhSwgH6q 3 hours ago
- RT @PermutedPress: Today is the last day to get some of our best sci-fi & fantasy titles for just $0.99! permutedpress.com/blogs/infected… #scifi #fan… 5 hours ago
- Today is the last day to get Reign of Four: I for only $.99! Or that's what they tell me. HURRY! amazon.com/Reign-Four-I-J… 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com