Posted on November 23, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- A little something that my mind wouldn't let go of as I think of what's happening (and happened) in #Ferguson. itaintalljake.tumblr.com/post/103569787… 3 hours ago
- Spartan Eggs- A Lesson In Fighting Back - Being a writer, I like to tell stories. So, if you are willing to... tmblr.co/ZuH34r1WTFOkd 3 hours ago
- Mmmmm, nothing like the smell of hate speech first thing in the morning. #blessed 10 hours ago
- Bam! Kapow! Boom! Zip! Zang! 1 day ago
- The Dead Mech audiobook is available now! Mechs! Zombies! Zombies IN mechs! goo.gl/i6SaJy 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com