Posted on November 23, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Team Grendel is back! And this time they've gotten off the ship and are in the middle of one behemoth of a mission! amazon.com/Mega-Behemoth-… 1 hour ago
- Mega 4: Behemoth Island has stomped its way onto Amazon! LET THE EBOOK CARNAGE BEGIN! amazon.com/Mega-Behemoth-… 4 hours ago
- @CatMScully Nice! It works for violent action scenes too with that thumping, driving beat. 6 hours ago
- A MEGA New Release! jakebible.com/2015/10/13/a-m… 7 hours ago
- RT @PrairieFolkMama: @jakebible http://t.co/hC2SXkc5Zx 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com