Posted on November 23, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- Have you had a look at my Brain Squeezin's? Blog, fiction, projects, ebook commerce, internety website goodness. bit.ly/17IGCLT 12 minutes ago
- @BrightEyedDyer Bummer. Oh, well. 2 hours ago
- @AngryBearGrimm That's the enthusiasm I'm looking for! 2 hours ago
- @AlasdairStuart Excellent! 2 hours ago
- Just throwing it out there: How many of you would be interested in a horror/scifi middle grade series? Think Goosebumps in deep space. 3 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com