Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @jchutchins I still use yellow legal pads for notes/brainstorming. It's crazy, I know, but it triggers a different part of my brain. 3 hours ago
- RT @MattFnWallace: ICYMI: A #Storify about what satire is/isn't and the lazy, racist comedies using it as a shield: sfy.co/e0W9m … 1 day ago
- RT @daviddunwoody: Start your weekend with PUNK, just #99cents on Kindle amazon.com/dp/B00VGJA784 #ebook #darkfantasy #weird #horror http://t… 1 day ago
- Never be intimidated by what you don't know. Everyone is still learning. Anyone that says they have it figured out is lying or delusional. 1 day ago
- Girls volleyball tournament. I'm here. Not enough coffee. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com