Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @CptnRedBeard376: That's the dude who wrote the New Testament, obviously. RT @jakebible: Who is this Jake Bible guy? Find out here http… 6 hours ago
- Who is this Jake Bible guy? Find out a little more here bit.ly/1DDYSaG 6 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Under The Influence bit.ly/1ygptWL 9 hours ago
- What happens when antibiotics no longer work? Find out in AntiBio, a post-apocalyptic thriller! bit.ly/1yb6nCZ 12 hours ago
- RT @HiJayPosey: I imagine a utopian future where someone can express a sense of wonder on the internet and no one shows up to explain why i… 13 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com