Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I dropped a hot, steaming post about first drafts yesterday. Have a smell, I mean, uh, read. jakebible.com/2015/01/28/vie… 5 hours ago
- Not all first drafts are created equal. Read why I think you can actually consider your draft as good. Maybe. jakebible.com/2015/01/28/vie… 8 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- The Problem bit.ly/1DE0DEJ 8 hours ago
- @paul_e_cooley YOU leave those eggplants alone! 8 hours ago
- My take on being a professional writer in this crazy, crazy world. Views From The Captain's Chair. bit.ly/1DUYPo6 10 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com