Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Don't know what Jake Bible novel to buy? Try one of each! goo.gl/2gvUrZ 15 hours ago
- @paolobacigalupi Never mind. That says pool bicycle. That doesn't make sense at all. Poo bicycle, sure. Pool bicycle? Nah. @xandersreviews 16 hours ago
- @paolobacigalupi That's how I discovered your books. I was searching for a poo bicycle and found Shipbreaker. @xandersreviews 16 hours ago
- Free micro-fiction every Friday! Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss the Friday Night Drabble Party! goo.gl/qRS9PS 17 hours ago
- Get my take on being a full-time writer in today's world. Views From The Captain's Chair! Every Wednesday! goo.gl/7ARvTY 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com