Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning! Gotta listen to some audio this morning then move on to writing more Sisters of the Apocalypse. I've had worse days. ;) 6 hours ago
- RT @MikeArnzen: Baby names I'd like to see: Wolfpucker. Larva. The Singularity. Condominic. Peezus. Rot. Stretchmarkiemark. Zeppelin. Hau… 17 hours ago
- RT @severedpress: Jake Bible's Fighting Iron is out NOW! fb.me/15hBLoXnR 17 hours ago
- Hello, my pretties!!! https://t.co/2w3kS9YITq 1 day ago
- @spiritualtramp Want, want, want... 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com