Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @JonathanFluck First third done. I'll have it finished and edited by the end of the month. Severed Press should have it out in April. 3 hours ago
- Through the power that is Pandora I have discovered the Yoshida Brothers. This is some writin' music, fo sho. 3 hours ago
- Z-Burbia 3: Estate Of The Dead is alive! Get the 3rd book in the bestselling series! goo.gl/g8dWvg 3 hours ago
- @sg1fan Yep. Easier to write sans ass than sans fingers. 4 hours ago
- @JonathanFluck Post-apocalyptic novel set in a world where bacteria has become immune to antibiotics. Blade Runner meets Damnation Alley. 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com