Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Writing In Suburbia #19: Thankful Topics Thankfulness! jakebible.com/2015/11/30/wri… https://t.co/k9AcphORRB 3 hours ago
- I am out and about and haven't had coffee yet. This is how the world ends. I am sorry. Truly, I am. 7 hours ago
- RT @ChristophGolden: To celebrate GOLDEN SUNDAY, the great Paul Miller of Earthling Publications is offering the incredibly beautiful,... h… 1 day ago
- RT @AdviceToWriters: If #writing seems hard, it’s because it is hard. WILLIAM ZINSSER #NaNoWriMo ￼ https://t.co/h5mDajOV8w 1 day ago
- Except we have eaten all the U's! They have been CONSUUUUUUUUUUUUUMED! twitter.com/jrdskinner/sta… 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com