Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I give my opinion on the Permuted Press mess. It's just that- my opinion. jakebible.com/2014/10/20/the… 1 hour ago
- @sblackmoore Where was this advice last week? Coulda used it then. Sheesh. 1 hour ago
- Dead Team Alpha! The novel reviewers love or hate! I'm thinking it's the 455 f-bombs. 455! goo.gl/ezp4qU 1 hour ago
- Get AntiBio! My return to full on scifi! In a post-apocalyptic world, of course, 'cause that's how I roll. goo.gl/x85UV6 3 hours ago
- The Permuted Press Storm de Shite – Views From The Captain’s Chair Special Edition wp.me/pAwLz-155 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com