Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Pro writing is not a mystery...it's a job! And there're still chores at home to do. Listen to Writing In Suburbia. jakebible.com/category/writi… 9 hours ago
- Catch the latest episode of Writing In Suburbia before the next one drops this week. BE CURRENT, PEOPLE! jakebible.com/category/writi… 12 hours ago
- I'm a pro writer. Make a living at it. Record a podcast about the crazy shenanigans I get into. Have a listen. jakebible.com/category/writi… 15 hours ago
- RT @PermutedPress: ATTACK OF THE LIVING SHADOWS by @jakebible: The kids have to quickly outwit the big shadow... amzn.to/1IFVkbF http… 16 hours ago
- @johnhartness You da man, brother. Thanks for all the pimpage! 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com