Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @MattFnWallace: It's a myth you can't run a fair-paying fiction market anymore. @FiresideFiction @UncannyMagazine @LightspeedMag @apexma… 1 day ago
- @TheZombieAuthor You crazy fool! Don't follow me, run from me! RUN! ;) (and thanks. Good to meet ya!) 2 days ago
- RT @paul_e_cooley: New Blog Post: Cover Reveal–Mimes - Here we are, Fiendlings. The cover for the “Mimes” ebook. This is the first in... ht… 2 days ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2015/07/03/fri… 2 days ago
- @ChuckWendig @ghostfinder We shotgun beers. Literally and figuratively. 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com