Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- The only thing more dangerous than a herd of thousands of Zs are the people that are herding them! Dead Team Alpha! amazon.com/Dead-Team-Alph… 5 hours ago
- RT @MattFnWallace: 10 hours left in Murky Depths' charity auction. Own an amazing edition of THE FAILED CITIES, help a hospice in need: htt… 5 hours ago
- Get the military zombie apocalypse novel I am calling "Awesome!" and "the best novel to be named Dead Team Alpha!". amazon.com/Dead-Team-Alph… 8 hours ago
- Dead Team Alpha is locked and loaded! My latest military zombie apocalypse novel is available on Kindle! amazon.com/Dead-Team-Alph… 14 hours ago
- @JonathanFluck No problem. I live to serve. 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com