Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @daviddunwoody: THE 3 EGOS, an apocalyptic #darkfantasy, is on #KindleUnlimited amazon.com/3-Egos-David-D… #horror #amwritingfantasy http://… 2 hours ago
- Ooh, look what I get to be a part of! officeedgreenwood.com/jake-bible/ 2 hours ago
- Just sliced my finger open on a piece of ice. ICE! And I'm talking an ice cube, not some jagged hunk of iceberg. I'm a fucking mess, people. 3 hours ago
- Hey, you! YOU! New episode of Writing In Suburbia is out! You are welcome. jakebible.com/category/writi… 4 hours ago
- Today is Thursday! Since I'm heading to Dragon Con tomorrow early, I keep thinking today is Friday. It is not. I hope I've cleared that up. 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com