Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Oh, and good morning. How are you doing today? 4 hours ago
- For those thinking being a full-time writer means you'll have more time to do whatever, you're wrong. You have less time. Way less. 4 hours ago
- You never make it as a writer. There is always the chance it will all crumble and fall apart. The second you forget that means failure. 4 hours ago
- Being a writer for a living means you are always looking at the next project. You can't relax and think you've made it because you haven't. 4 hours ago
- The reality, folks? Being a writer for a living is a constant hustle. You never slow down, you never rest, you never stop. 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com