Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I have blogged about the writer's obligations. Have a read and let me know your opinion. Cheers! jakebible.com/2014/04/16/vie… 5 hours ago
- Now I write my ass off! Which is a shame since I have such a fine ass. *smacks it* That's right. Oh, yeah. 6 hours ago
- @skoota48 Misspelled words? 6 hours ago
- Good Morning! I tore apart the PC (it died) writing station and threw in my old Macbook. I feel the new zen already. Word to my wordspace! 7 hours ago
- @skoota48 I'm not offended since I don't do the proofreading. My publisher does all of that. 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com