Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @NicholausMedley: @ThinkMOOR @reKLINE_r @UnToldCarlisle http://t.co/22FdBBnup1 16 hours ago
- @CandyandtheGirl I did. I have mad skills. 20 hours ago
- RT @daviddunwoody: THE 3 EGOS, an apocalyptic #darkfantasy, is on #KindleUnlimited amazon.com/3-Egos-David-D… #horror #amwritingfantasy http://… 1 day ago
- Ooh, look what I get to be a part of! officeedgreenwood.com/jake-bible/ 1 day ago
- Just sliced my finger open on a piece of ice. ICE! And I'm talking an ice cube, not some jagged hunk of iceberg. I'm a fucking mess, people. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com