Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Just launched the group for the Asheville/WNC Writers Coffeehouse! Join up, y'all, and spread the word! facebook.com/groups/3921340… 3 hours ago
- RT @blumhouse: Looking to listen to more spooky stuff? Here's some of the best radio dramas out there: blumhouse.com/2015/10/08/the… http://t.co/A… 13 hours ago
- Tweet is offensive 13 hours ago
- Space stations! Long blades! Royal courts! Intrigue! Romance! BLOOD! Reign of Four: I is only $.99! amazon.com/Reign-Four-I-J… 14 hours ago
- RT @torbooks: Everyone loves a well-catered event, and the supernatural community is no different. bit.ly/1j8nRLx http://t.co/Gk4eF… 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com