Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Dead Team Alpha! The novel reviewers love or hate! I'm thinking it's the 455 f-bombs. 455! goo.gl/ezp4qU 8 hours ago
- RT @MattFnWallace: Beginning at midnight all of my ebooks will be $1 and every dollar I make will go to help out someone who helped me: htt… 9 hours ago
- @Biscuitus Come up to Asheville on Sept. 20th for Asheville Comic Expo! I'll have a table! @PermutedPress 9 hours ago
- Get AntiBio! My return to full on scifi! In a post-apocalyptic world, of course, 'cause that's how I roll. goo.gl/x85UV6 10 hours ago
- RT @paul_mannering: Charlotte Pudding was almost happy with her life. Apart from her homicidal toaster, dead parents, and general ennui. h… 11 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com