Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Bam! I wrote a bunch of words in a row with some commas and some periods and even one or two semicolons! SEMICOLONS, BITCHES! 55 minutes ago
- Know what's cool? Z-Burbia 6: Rocky Mountain Die! Because it gets cool in the mountains. Get it? GET IT! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-6-Roc… 4 hours ago
- Writing In Suburbia #7: Taxes Are Death! jakebible.com/2015/07/29/wri… 7 hours ago
- @r33fking @EugeneComicCon Well, no, of course not. Alpaca goes with everything. 7 hours ago
- Another great review for ScareScapes just in! bookwormforkids.blogspot.com/2015/07/review… 9 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com