Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Have a minute? Read one of my novels? Then throw up a review! Well, don't actually throw up. Just write it. amazon.com/Jake-Bible/e/B… 1 hour ago
- RT @MattFnWallace: Elevated pulp is still pulp with pulp mechanics. And there's not a damn thing wrong with that. 1 hour ago
- Proofing hurts my head. Mainly because I'm afraid I'll miss something and then it'll be my fault for approving the flaw. MY FAULT! 1 hour ago
- Get Z-Burbia in audiobook form! Because your earholes will thank you! goo.gl/rJlKYO 2 hours ago
- @pnichman You are welcome. ;) 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com