Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @michaelmiller42 Probably? 1 hour ago
- I think this latest novel is Aaron Sorkin meets Phillip K. Dick at Robert Heinlein's key party. Yep. Totally that. 3 hours ago
- Probably not enough coffee today. Probably. Probably means definitely, right? Like literally means figuratively now? 3 hours ago
- Can I capitalize on my Stoker nom to get a new agent? Should I even try? Hmmm... jakebible.com/2015/03/04/vie… 13 hours ago
- Do I need an agent? Does a Stoker nom make it easier? I discuss this in the latest Views From The Captain's Chair! jakebible.com/2015/03/04/vie… 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com