Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Dead Team Alpha! The novel reviewers love or hate! I'm thinking it's the 455 f-bombs. 455! goo.gl/ezp4qU 1 hour ago
- Get AntiBio! My return to full on scifi! In a post-apocalyptic world, of course, 'cause that's how I roll. goo.gl/x85UV6 4 hours ago
- GIANT FREAKIN' MONSTERS COMING OUT OF THE ASH TO EAT US ALL! Kaiju Winter is here! goo.gl/pBbbeY 6 hours ago
- Good Morning! I like things. I honestly do. It's okay to like things too, Internet. Try it. It may lead to a thing called fun. 10 hours ago
- @cenobyte Damn that @acx_com ! 10 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com