Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- You can hear Team Grendel's (mis)adventures in audiobook! MEGA! Awesome for your earholes! bit.ly/1DDYSaG 1 hour ago
- Already 4 reviews for Z-Burbia 5: The Bleeding Heartland! Hasn't even been out for two weeks yet! Huzzah! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-5-The… 1 hour ago
- Well, that was a chilly walk with the dogs. Didn't slow them any, though. Gotta love chows in the winter! 1 hour ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Peace bit.ly/1z7iPFa 3 hours ago
- Did you read last week's Views from the Captain's Chair? New one tomorrow so you better catch up! jakebible.com/category/views… 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com