Posted on November 30, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, cthulu, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, old ones, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- Oh, I'm sure they have subdivisions in the UK too! Z-Burbia: A Zombie Novel is only 99p! amazon.co.uk/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 1 hour ago
- Have you gotten your new editions of the Apex Trilogy? New covers! Edited & updated by Severed Press! amzn.to/19ggkjb 2 hours ago
- Hey UK folks! Z-Burbia is on sale for only 99p! Go get you some zombie apocalypse goodness! amazon.co.uk/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 5 hours ago
- RT @LauraBest1: Ah! Nifty! “@jakebible: One Foggy Night: A DEAD MECH Prequel Short for FREE! amzn.to/15UXwsH” 5 hours ago
- @LintBow Thanks! 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com