Posted on November 30, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, cthulu, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, old ones, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Writing comic book scripts is a hell of a lot of fun. It's also challenging as hell. Whole other way for my brain to go. 44 minutes ago
- Writing graphic novel pitches. Writing comic book scripts. Outlining Z-Burbia 6: Rocky Mountain Die. It picked the wrong week to quit meth. 47 minutes ago
- @chadwickginther Totally. 3 hours ago
- @paul_e_cooley Exactly. 3 hours ago
- Poop fart turdy bird nipples! 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com