Posted on November 30, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, cthulu, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, old ones, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning! Already made seitan and an apple crisp. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, SUCKAS? 45 minutes ago
- @mickdansforth Thanks! 11 hours ago
- It's the scifi/horror adventure your kids have been wanting! ScareScapes Book One: Phantom Limbs is now in print! amazon.com/ScareScapes-Bo… 12 hours ago
- It's Goosebumps in space! ScareScapes Book One: Phantom Limbs is now in print! Buy from your favorite bookseller! amazon.com/ScareScapes-Bo… 15 hours ago
- Looking for cool new horror/scifi for the kids? Here is ScareSCapes Book One: Phantom Limbs! Now available in print! amazon.com/ScareScapes-Bo… 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com