Posted on November 30, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, cthulu, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, old ones, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- A little something that my mind wouldn't let go of as I think of what's happening (and happened) in #Ferguson. itaintalljake.tumblr.com/post/103569787… 4 hours ago
- Spartan Eggs- A Lesson In Fighting Back - Being a writer, I like to tell stories. So, if you are willing to... tmblr.co/ZuH34r1WTFOkd 5 hours ago
- Mmmmm, nothing like the smell of hate speech first thing in the morning. #blessed 11 hours ago
- Bam! Kapow! Boom! Zip! Zang! 1 day ago
- The Dead Mech audiobook is available now! Mechs! Zombies! Zombies IN mechs! goo.gl/i6SaJy 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com