Posted on November 30, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, cthulu, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, old ones, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Better Driver bit.ly/1y8uS5o 3 hours ago
- Called John Greene meets Stephen King- Intentional Haunting. #YA #horror bit.ly/1IHxEOq 4 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Me And Boxes bit.ly/1ybfWla 7 hours ago
- RT @mplested: Get Published Episode 146 – Alasdair Stuart: Podcasting is Publishing wp.me/pfgis-17j 8 hours ago
- Read the horror/adventure series called "Exciting!" "Hilarious!" "Insane!" MEGA! bit.ly/1IHxtme 9 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com