Posted on November 30, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, cthulu, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, old ones, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @TheZombieAuthor You crazy fool! Don't follow me, run from me! RUN! ;) (and thanks. Good to meet ya!) 4 hours ago
- RT @paul_e_cooley: New Blog Post: Cover Reveal–Mimes - Here we are, Fiendlings. The cover for the “Mimes” ebook. This is the first in... ht… 16 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2015/07/03/fri… 17 hours ago
- @ChuckWendig @ghostfinder We shotgun beers. Literally and figuratively. 19 hours ago
- RT @ChuckWendig: Amazon is increasing the importance of reviews so hey ahem if you like a book by any author... *stares* http://t.co/J7… 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com