Posted on November 30, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, cthulu, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, old ones, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I'm not just a novel writing machine. I also have some short stuffs out there. bit.ly/1y8lHlq 1 hour ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Never Stop bit.ly/1sveBor 3 hours ago
- Need a good horror novel for your young adult? Try Little Dead Man! #ZRA #YA bit.ly/1xXvxo0 5 hours ago
- RT @tabatt13: "As Big As Net Neutrality? FCC Kills State-Imposed Internet Monopolies" rss.slashdot.org/~r/Slashdot/sl… 16 hours ago
- @BrightEyedDyer Exactly! I'm a rigger! 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com