Posted on December 7, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Little Dead Man and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- The Dead Mech audiobook is available now! Mechs! Zombies! Zombies IN mechs! goo.gl/i6SaJy 5 hours ago
- Thanks for all the RTs, folks! And thanks for swinging by the website and reading my blog post! Y'all rock! 5 hours ago
- The Z-Burbia audiobook is available from your favorite retailer! If that retailer is Audible, Amazon, or iTunes. goo.gl/Iz86Mg 7 hours ago
- If you are in the area on October 30th then join me for a reading/signing at @malaprops Bookstore/Cafe! RSVP here! goo.gl/Bi7crv 8 hours ago
- Don't know what Jake Bible novel to buy? Try one of each! goo.gl/2gvUrZ 10 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com