Posted on December 12, 2012, in Jake On Jake and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @spiritualtramp: "Substitute 'fuck' every time you're inclined to use 'very' and your editor will think you're @jakebible." - Scott Roch… 3 hours ago
- Want my views on writing and publishing? Check out Views From The Captain's Chair! goo.gl/7ARvTY 10 hours ago
- RT @johnmierau: Get FARLOST! PS: Patreon supporters-awesome patrons starting at 25¢/wk-already get NEXT week's big cliffhanger! Join? http:… 13 hours ago
- Have a minute? Read one of my novels? Then throw up a review! Well, don't actually throw up. Just write it. amazon.com/Jake-Bible/e/B… 13 hours ago
- RT @MattFnWallace: Elevated pulp is still pulp with pulp mechanics. And there's not a damn thing wrong with that. 13 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com