Posted on December 12, 2012, in Jake On Jake and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Except we have eaten all the U's! They have been CONSUUUUUUUUUUUUUMED! twitter.com/jrdskinner/sta… 1 hour ago
- Happy Thanksgiving!!! 2 hours ago
- @JohnJosephAdams I think @scottsigler has. 1 day ago
- RT @rabihalameddine: You let muslin in and then you'll get rayon, chenille, chintz, shantung, and omg, taffeta Keep our fabrics pure https:… 1 day ago
- RT @Malaprops: Support our beloved Lauren Harr After the Loss of her Unborn Child | Medical Expenses - YouCaring youcaring.com/lauren-harr-47… #c… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com