Posted on December 12, 2012, in Jake On Jake and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- New military zombie apocalypse novel! Dead Team Alpha! Only thing scarier than the Zs are the people! amzn.to/1lTW2m5 9 hours ago
- @JakeShimabukuro Since it's a university, I'd have to go with the party themed slogan "Uke and rally!". 11 hours ago
- The Z-Burbia 2 audiobook is ready for your listening pleasure! If you're into that sorta thing. goo.gl/m7l5MT 11 hours ago
- Get Z-Burbia in audiobook form! Because your earholes will thank you! goo.gl/rJlKYO 14 hours ago
- "Book is riveting and action packed" "full of action, adventure, and is quite graphic as far as the attacks" goo.gl/fqz7nJ 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com