Posted on December 12, 2012, in Jake On Jake and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @HorrorWriters: "I read horror to stay sane!" A great #HorrorSelfie from author Jake Bible (@jakebible) horrorselfies.com/jake-bible/ http://t… 7 hours ago
- Three pukes and you're out, right? 1 day ago
- @kseniaanske IN COMMUNIST RUSSIA, THANKS GIVES YOU! 1 day ago
- My analogy on why people riot and fight and break things. Why, sometimes, they have to. tmblr.co/ZuH34r1WTFOkd 2 days ago
- RT @CNN: Protesters are flooding streets across the U.S. as #Ferguson dismay spreads coast to coast: cnn.it/1y0E9LR http://t.co/4cT… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com