Posted on December 12, 2012, in Jake On Jake and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Free micro-fiction every Friday! Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss the Friday Night Drabble Party! goo.gl/qRS9PS 1 hour ago
- Get my take on being a full-time writer in today's world. Views From The Captain's Chair! Every Wednesday! goo.gl/7ARvTY 4 hours ago
- Somali pirates! Ex Navy SEALs! GIANT FREAKIN' SHARKS! Get Mega today! goo.gl/fex5Br 7 hours ago
- Asheville! You can order Little Dead Man directly from @malaprops at your leisure! goo.gl/Y90q05 #avl #asheville #YA #zombies 9 hours ago
- Best lobster shack in Bar Harbor? Go! 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com