Posted on December 21, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Little Dead Man and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Writing In Suburbia #25: Know When To Hold ‘Em, Know When To Fold ‘Em jakebible.com/2016/02/08/wri… https://t.co/zu4CGT4JTD 4 hours ago
- @ShallopNewf I AM ALL STEEL! 1 day ago
- @ShallopNewf Talent. Pure talent. 1 day ago
- RT @PJ_LeaBookish: Pew pew pew!! Friday Night Drabble Party! wp.me/pAwLz-1h4 via @jakebible 2 days ago
- You gotta know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em. Lesson learned today. 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com