Posted on December 21, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Little Dead Man and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Writing In Suburbia, my pro writing podcast, is available on ITunes. Feel free to subscribe. DO IT NOW! itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/wri… 27 minutes ago
- Man, I just can't get over how cool these Travis McGee novels are. John D MacDonald was one sly son of a bitch of a writer. 3 hours ago
- In case ya missed it, I have a new podcast on being a pro writer while living the suburban life. Check it out. jakebible.com/2015/07/01/wri… 3 hours ago
- RT @MattFnWallace: It's a myth you can't run a fair-paying fiction market anymore. @FiresideFiction @UncannyMagazine @LightspeedMag @apexma… 1 day ago
- @TheZombieAuthor You crazy fool! Don't follow me, run from me! RUN! ;) (and thanks. Good to meet ya!) 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com