Posted on December 21, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Little Dead Man and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @CatMScully Nice! It works for violent action scenes too with that thumping, driving beat. 1 hour ago
- A MEGA New Release! jakebible.com/2015/10/13/a-m… 3 hours ago
- RT @PrairieFolkMama: @jakebible http://t.co/hC2SXkc5Zx 3 hours ago
- So, @CatMScully had mentioned writing to the It Follows soundtrack the other day. Holy shit! Yes! This is some AWESOME writing music! 3 hours ago
- Coffee. That is all. 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com