Posted on December 21, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Little Dead Man and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @CyberCowboy Not soon, no. It hasn't started production yet. Probably late Fall. 1 hour ago
- Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the suburbs! Z-Burbia 2: Parkway To Hell audiobook is here! goo.gl/rOrrij 4 hours ago
- Good Morning! In the home stretch of editing Reign of Four: I! Sp close! So close! 6 hours ago
- Dead Team Alpha! The novel reviewers love or hate! I'm thinking it's the 455 f-bombs. 455! goo.gl/ezp4qU 18 hours ago
- RT @MattFnWallace: Beginning at midnight all of my ebooks will be $1 and every dollar I make will go to help out someone who helped me: htt… 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com