Posted on December 21, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Little Dead Man and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Feel free to order the Little Dead Man paperback. I wouldn't mind at all. goo.gl/t4TVjc #zombies #ZRA #YA 10 minutes ago
- Yes, I see the typo! Dammit, Jim! I'm a writer, not a proofreader! 35 minutes ago
- Evere been punched in the earholes by monster sharks, ex-Navy SEALs, and/or a Mexican drug cartel? Now you can be! jakebible.com/audiobooks/meg… 36 minutes ago
- @Joeinblack Thanks! 40 minutes ago
- @SarahRamsingh Thanks! It's a crazy schedule, but I could certainly have a worse job, right? Wait, I have had worse jobs! @DRSPodcast 42 minutes ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com