Posted on December 21, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Little Dead Man and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Free micro-fiction every Friday! Come join the Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/category/frida… 1 hour ago
- Z-Burbia 6 is out and killing it with the reviews! Check out the finale to the Stanford Family saga! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-6-Roc… 4 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2015/08/28/fri… 4 hours ago
- @MattFnWallace So a bunch of writers then. 6 hours ago
- @jchutchins And the tweet makes sense when read in context of the previous few tweets. CHERRY PICKER! ;) 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com