Posted on December 21, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Little Dead Man and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @bethrevis @dougibson @Malaprops Facebook page is here facebook.com/groups/3921340… Event is pinned on the page. Be great to have you there! 6 hours ago
- RT @bethrevis: Aspiring authors! Have you heard abt @bethrevis's writing advice book, #PAPERHEARTS? Launching Nov. 1! More details: http://… 6 hours ago
- @hatchingphoenix If you coat the tofu in some oil or don't pat it too dry when draining then it does stick. 9 hours ago
- @edgizmo Well that can't be good for your colon. #FiberIsYourFriend 11 hours ago
- @edgizmo Sigh. 11 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com