Posted on December 28, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Looky looky! Friday Night Drabble Party! wp.me/pAwLz-19I 9 hours ago
- RT @tiffanyreisz: Line-editing is fun. http://t.co/qmF4MTS9X3 11 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! wp.me/pAwLz-19I 12 hours ago
- RT @paul_e_cooley: New Blog Post: The Black–22 - Download Now If you want a Q&A wrap-up show, please post comments on the site, my fa... ht… 19 hours ago
- The lawns are mowed! THE LAWNS ARE MOWED! (I totally said mowed in a Shakespearian style in my head "Mow-ed") 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com