Posted on December 28, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- So, I keep getting referred to as an "indie author". I'm not sure what that means anymore. I don't self-publish. I'm confused. 44 minutes ago
- @spiritualtramp I JUDGE ALL!!! 44 minutes ago
- @johnhornor I'M BUILDING CHARACTER IN YOU! SUCK IT UP! 45 minutes ago
- Good Morning! Already made seitan and an apple crisp. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, SUCKAS? 3 hours ago
- @mickdansforth Thanks! 13 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com