Posted on December 28, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Z-Burbia 3: Estate Of The Dead is alive! Get the 3rd book in the bestselling series! goo.gl/g8dWvg 1 hour ago
- @sg1fan Yep. Easier to write sans ass than sans fingers. 1 hour ago
- @JonathanFluck Post-apocalyptic novel set in a world where bacteria has become immune to antibiotics. Blade Runner meets Damnation Alley. 1 hour ago
- Time to write my ass off. That is all. 1 hour ago
- RT @DavidForbes: The Old Iron Dream has hit $1400! Thank you all for your support, and onto $1500 is.gd/VvnF1X 1 hour ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com