Posted on December 28, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @BrightEyedDyer Exactly! I'm a rigger! 3 hours ago
- Did you read last night's drabble? No? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? jakebible.com/2015/02/27/fri… 7 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Stuck bit.ly/1C3uHW5 8 hours ago
- The novel that started it all: DEAD MECH! Now available as an all new audiobook! #zombies bit.ly/1yggncx 10 hours ago
- @BrightEyedDyer Bottom support of our loveseat. 10 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com