Posted on December 28, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Every year I join Team Long Shot and do some screenwriting for the 48hr Film Project. Check us out! bit.ly/1DDY7yd 13 minutes ago
- I'm going to watch the Super Bowl. I'm a writer that enjoys football. I know it's "cool" to mock it, but I've never been a conformist. 1 hour ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Ash Man bit.ly/1IHC8Vm 2 hours ago
- You like giant monsters that want to devour the world? I know you do! Get the Kaiju Winter series! bit.ly/1Is6JIa 3 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Shortening Won't Do bit.ly/1AcbnE3 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com