Posted on January 4, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- RT @DelilahSDawson: Happy book birthday to Amy Reed and INVINCIBLE, heralded as TFIOS meets Go Ask Alice. amazon.com/Invincible-Amy… Signing to… 48 minutes ago
- RT @BrianRathbone: In order to effect the change, you must be the change. 12 hours ago
- RT @johnhartness: For a few more hours, you can get @JakeBible's badass zombie book Z-Burbia, for just $.99! amzn.to/1A6JON6 16 hours ago
- I got a fever! A fever for a... Nope, I just got a fever. *hack* *cough* 17 hours ago
- Oh, and good morning. How are you doing today? 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com