Posted on January 4, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- @MattFnWallace SOLD! 14 hours ago
- @DelilahSDawson There is no stopping you. We are doomed... 14 hours ago
- RT @reverenderyk: NOIR AT THE BAR: ATLANTA is now a thing. On April 3, we will feature readings at McCray's Tavern by Eryk Pruitt,... https… 20 hours ago
- RT @LawrenceBlock: #InCaseYouMissedTheMemo After the First Death—a Scudder forerunner—FREE on all Amazon sites for the next 18 hours. https… 22 hours ago
- Saturday. In case you were confused. Admit it. You were. All good now. 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com