Posted on January 4, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- RT @LawrenceBlock: #InCaseYouMissedTheMemo After the First Death—a Scudder forerunner—FREE on all Amazon sites for the next 18 hours. https… 43 minutes ago
- Saturday. In case you were confused. Admit it. You were. All good now. 48 minutes ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2016/02/12/fri… https://t.co/6CnlCOn1LP 17 hours ago
- @paul_e_cooley Get better, man. I'll have to find a new nemesis if you kick it. That would be a HUGE pain in the ass. ;) 20 hours ago
- Hey @paul_e_cooley ! Are you dead yet? Asking for a friend. 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com