Posted on January 4, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- @MykeCole @MattFnWallace I don't know, my list is pretty long with books in that genre. Gonna have to whittle it down, I guess. 45 minutes ago
- RT @jchutchins: Wow, this looks pretty cool. The latest from @spiritualtramp: amazon.com/Casebook-Esho-… http://t.co/JtCKWd6SDp 46 minutes ago
- The previous tweet is an example of problems that don't mean jack shit in the grand scheme of things. Poor me. Boo hoo. 46 minutes ago
- Because of life schedules, I won't see Avengers 2 until mid-May. Which is when Mad Max comes out. Which means I can't see that until June. 47 minutes ago
- RT @ShotsofJameson: @jakebible Just watched this and thought of this tweet and well... here you go! youtube.com/watch?v=YaGKf6… 3 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com