Posted on January 4, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Dammit. Went online to actually fact check some SCIENCE! But ended up watching a cheesy video on FB before closing my browser. 1 hour ago
- RT @PermutedPress: Alexis the Third's rule changed System Helios forever. Get REIGN OF FOUR: III by @jakebible - amzn.to/1MZWIpf htt… 1 hour ago
- Good Morning! Gotta get to the writing. After toast. Can't write without toast. THIS IS LAW! 8 hours ago
- @MattFnWallace But platform. The platform leads to all success! ALL HAIL THE PLATFORM! *sobs* *finishes strawberry Boone's Farm* Platform... 22 hours ago
- Dude! There are so many folks I have only known virtually that I'll get to meet in the flesh at DragonCon. Cool. Looking forward to it! 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com