Posted on January 4, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Here's this week's Views From The Captain's Chair! I take on the myth of the first draft! jakebible.com/2015/01/28/vie… 7 hours ago
- DEAD MECH, The Americans, Metal & Ash. The Apex Trilogy started it all for me! bit.ly/1xXxC3q 8 hours ago
- Just because it's a first draft doesn't mean it has to be total crap! Here's my opinion on the subject! jakebible.com/2015/01/28/vie… 10 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Back With A Vengeance bit.ly/1CfTSVY 11 hours ago
- The future is still full of #zombies in Dead Team Alpha! bit.ly/1AMCjNj 13 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com