Posted on January 4, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Friday Night Drabble Party! wp.me/pAwLz-18x 1 hour ago
- I have walked the dogs through my subdivision. I shall now move on to the smoothie portion of my day. I'M A FUCKING ROCK STAR! 5 hours ago
- @mightymur @UrsulaV Uh...no? 5 hours ago
- Nothing like being 20K words into a novel before you realize what your plot is. Even better when it fits everything you've just written! 7 hours ago
- Gotta love it when Celldweller comes up on the Pacific Rim Pandora station. 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com