Posted on January 4, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- RT @PJ_LeaBookish: Pew pew pew!! Friday Night Drabble Party! wp.me/pAwLz-1h4 via @jakebible 3 hours ago
- You gotta know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em. Lesson learned today. 4 hours ago
- Did you see the latest free drabble drop? Bam! it did! Read some free micro-fiction now! Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/category/frida… 22 hours ago
- @johnhornor @MattFnWallace @Nathan_R_Long Dude! It is tight. Down to the last minute it has you. 23 hours ago
- @MattFnWallace Any movie where Paul Bettany plays Chauser is a win in my book. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com