Posted on January 6, 2013, in Dead Mech Podcast, Metal and Ash, The Americans Podcast and tagged apex trilogy, apocalypse, baseball, bible, cannibals, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, Metal and Ash, novel, podcast, podcasts, science, scifi, shotgun, theology, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- My analogy on why people riot and fight and break things. Why, sometimes, they have to. tmblr.co/ZuH34r1WTFOkd 4 hours ago
- RT @CNN: Protesters are flooding streets across the U.S. as #Ferguson dismay spreads coast to coast: cnn.it/1y0E9LR http://t.co/4cT… 4 hours ago
- RT @KarlreMarks: Fact: if #Ferguson was happening in Arab country, western media would be calling the US a 'regime' already and urging inte… 4 hours ago
- RT @mritzius: When a 6'4, 210lb man trained in combat claims he can't handle an 18yo, albeit large, kid, well... nymag.com/scienceofus/20… #F… 4 hours ago
- 'Murica! “@ajc: Morning! Overnight, dozens of #Ferguson protesters were arrested in Atlanta. on-ajc.com/1uGwLOm http://t.co/CrD5QGrdDl” 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com