Posted on January 11, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- @BeccaBesser Same here. Today is that day. 12 minutes ago
- Slow writing day. Lots of home tasks and running around. Yes, head is cut off while running around. I'M THE CHICKENMAN! 56 minutes ago
- RT @sblackmoore: PSA: There is NO SHAME in shilling your books. Yes, I get why it feels dirty. But it isn't. And if it is it's in a good wa… 2 hours ago
- Be sure and catch the latest episode of Writing In Suburbia. Are you prepared for success? You should be! jakebible.com/category/writi… 2 hours ago
- New episode of Writing In Suburbia! I talk about being prepared for success! And pimp some authors! jakebible.com/category/writi… 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com