Posted on January 11, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- If you only get one zombie apocalypse novel thsi season then make it Z-Brubia! You'll thank me. amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 1 hour ago
- Looking for autographed copies of my print or ebooks? I know you are! bit.ly/17quxqR 2 hours ago
- RT @PermutedPress: #FF these Permuted Press authors @sheriw1965 @DeadMeatNovel @crawford4033 @TimWLong @derekjgoodman @daviddunwoody @rthom… 4 hours ago
- 25 4 & 5 star reviews! Z-Burbia! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 4 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party ain't just for Fridays! Have a look, have a read, have a good time in 100 words! bit.ly/ZTJ53b 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com