Posted on January 11, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Oh, I'm sure they have subdivisions in the UK too! Z-Burbia: A Zombie Novel is only 99p! amazon.co.uk/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 16 hours ago
- Have you gotten your new editions of the Apex Trilogy? New covers! Edited & updated by Severed Press! amzn.to/19ggkjb 17 hours ago
- Hey UK folks! Z-Burbia is on sale for only 99p! Go get you some zombie apocalypse goodness! amazon.co.uk/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 20 hours ago
- RT @LauraBest1: Ah! Nifty! “@jakebible: One Foggy Night: A DEAD MECH Prequel Short for FREE! amzn.to/15UXwsH” 20 hours ago
- @LintBow Thanks! 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com