Posted on January 11, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- RT @mattround: MeFi post about the possible existence of a "colossal cannibal great white shark" metafilter.com/148455/Who-the… http://t.co/hGXEcK1… 56 minutes ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- The Problem bit.ly/1DE0DEJ 2 hours ago
- My take on being a professional writer in this crazy, crazy world. Views From The Captain's Chair. bit.ly/1DUYPo6 1 day ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- 300 bit.ly/1wbgqC8 1 day ago
- Stay up to date on what's what with Jake Bible Fiction. on.fb.me/1wVE07x 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com