Posted on January 11, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Get my take on being a full-time writer in today's world. Views From The Captain's Chair! Every Wednesday! goo.gl/7ARvTY 1 hour ago
- A Kaijui novel by Eric S Brown! Oh, yeah! amazon.com/Kaiju-Apocalyp… 2 hours ago
- Somali pirates! Ex Navy SEALs! GIANT FREAKIN' SHARKS! Get Mega today! goo.gl/fex5Br 2 hours ago
- New Post: The New Review Zoo! Where I discuss Amazon reviews a bit. jakebible.com/2014/04/23/vie… 5 hours ago
- 51 5-star reviews! 26 4-star reviews! Called "Brilliant!", "Laugh out loud funny!", "Gory!". Z-Burbia! goo.gl/k1MQvo 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com