Posted on January 18, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- $240 worth of puddin'. Ahhh, yeah. 50 minutes ago
- Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the suburbs! Z-Burbia 2: Parkway To Hell audiobook is here! goo.gl/rOrrij 18 hours ago
- RT @EmptySetter: Over at scottsigler.com: Guest Goods with @jakebible! scottsigler.com/podcast/guest-… 20 hours ago
- Dead Team Alpha! The novel reviewers love or hate! I'm thinking it's the 455 f-bombs. 455! goo.gl/ezp4qU 21 hours ago
- @MattFnWallace Oh, you'll go back. They always do. 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com