Posted on January 18, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Looking for autographed copies of my print or ebooks? I know you are! bit.ly/17quxqR 8 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party ain't just for Fridays! Have a look, have a read, have a good time in 100 words! bit.ly/ZTJ53b 11 hours ago
- Be sure to get your pre-order in for Natural Born Cyborgs! bit.ly/ZKwC1a 14 hours ago
- Of all the words I write today these will be my favorite. Don't tell the other words. Shhhhhhh. 15 hours ago
- RT @ChuckWendig: The #miriamblackbookfour Twitter hashtag title contest is screeching for your attention. Details: terribleminds.com/ramble/2013/12… … 17 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com