Posted on January 18, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- I AM MAKING GRITS!!! 50 minutes ago
- It is the morning. I have coffee. It is the only reason I have allowed this morning to progress. You are welcome. Or not. Your choice. 1 hour ago
- Bam! I wrote a bunch of words in a row with some commas and some periods and even one or two semicolons! SEMICOLONS, BITCHES! 15 hours ago
- Know what's cool? Z-Burbia 6: Rocky Mountain Die! Because it gets cool in the mountains. Get it? GET IT! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-6-Roc… 19 hours ago
- Writing In Suburbia #7: Taxes Are Death! jakebible.com/2015/07/29/wri… 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com