Posted on January 18, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Ash Man bit.ly/1IHC8Vm 32 minutes ago
- You like giant monsters that want to devour the world? I know you do! Get the Kaiju Winter series! bit.ly/1Is6JIa 2 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Shortening Won't Do bit.ly/1AcbnE3 4 hours ago
- Free micro-fiction every Friday! Come join the Friday Night Drabble Party! bit.ly/1Is6JIa 6 hours ago
- Thank you for the RTs!!! You folks sure know how to make a deranged mind feel normal! NOW COME HERE SO I CAN HUG YOUR FACES!!! 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com