Posted on January 18, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Under The Influence bit.ly/1ygptWL 1 hour ago
- What happens when antibiotics no longer work? Find out in AntiBio, a post-apocalyptic thriller! bit.ly/1yb6nCZ 4 hours ago
- RT @HiJayPosey: I imagine a utopian future where someone can express a sense of wonder on the internet and no one shows up to explain why i… 6 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Corner Market bit.ly/1BXStoy 7 hours ago
- Cults! Cannibals! HOAs! The zombie apocalypse meets suburban America! Z-Burbia! bit.ly/1wVBGgF 9 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com