Posted on January 23, 2013, in Jake On Jake and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, Jake on Jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- "Pew pew pew!" went the spaceship! 52 minutes ago
- RT @weenerwatersoup: @jakebible #teamgrendal #megaseries #thankyou one of the best reads in awhile just got mega2!! loved it. cant wait to … 14 hours ago
- RT @weenerwatersoup: @jakebible has reached the top 5 of my favorite authors list. i cant wait to read all his works. instant fan. #teamgre… 14 hours ago
- RT @Templesmith: Heard of PIZZA MAN? A brilliant Aussie comic from @shanamation. He has a kickstarter you should check out. https://t.co/5w… 18 hours ago
- Thank you for the RTs, folks! They are noticed and very much appreciated. Need me to RT? Just let me know! 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com