Posted on January 23, 2013, in Jake On Jake and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, Jake on Jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- RT @HighlandBrews: Thunderstruck Release Party! Music by Delta Moon starts at 6:30! #avlbeer #music 16 minutes ago
- Only 11 hours left to get Z-Burbia for $.99! Read the book that started the bestselling series! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 20 minutes ago
- Free micro-fiction every Friday! Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss the Friday Night Drabble Party! goo.gl/qRS9PS 43 minutes ago
- Get my take on being a full-time writer in today's world. Views From The Captain's Chair! Every Wednesday! goo.gl/7ARvTY 3 hours ago
- Somali pirates! Ex Navy SEALs! GIANT FREAKIN' SHARKS! Get Mega today! goo.gl/fex5Br 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com