Posted on January 23, 2013, in Jake On Jake and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, Jake on Jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- So, you'd think being able to write full time means I have more free time on my hands. Ha! HA, I SAY!! Nope, it doesn't work like that. 7 minutes ago
- Just got my review copy of @Templesmith Wormwood Gentleman Corpse! Gorgeous! Guess I know what I'm reading tonight! http://t.co/bx8RFJqtwK 55 minutes ago
- RT @mradamjack: Under Belly is looking for new Comics & Graphic Novels to add to it's 2015/16 line up. Just follow the link. http://t.co/oG… 3 hours ago
- RT @amyreedfiction: INVINCIBLE comes out in ONE WEEK! wp.me/pEBBk-4Fe 5 hours ago
- @pumpkinshirt @ChuckWendig The Batuate? 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com