Posted on January 23, 2013, in Jake On Jake and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, Jake on Jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- RT @MattFnWallace: Maybe if we stopped tagging ALL fantasy by women as romance we wouldn't hear stupid shit like there are no women protags… 5 hours ago
- The latest episode of Writing In Suburbia has dropped...like a mic! I get ranty, as I am want to do. jakebible.com/category/writi… 6 hours ago
- Let the outlining for Kaiju Inferno begin! Also, cue Disco Inferno playing in my head on loop. 10 hours ago
- Writing In Suburbia #4: Be Your Social Media Self jakebible.com/2015/07/01/wri… 12 hours ago
- RT @thinkprogress: This is the SEVENTH southern black church in flames since the Charleston shooting thkpr.gs/3676023 http://t.co/Mjh… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com