Posted on January 23, 2013, in Jake On Jake and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, Jake on Jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Heads up! I'll be one of the judges at this year's Asheville Zombie walk! Come on out, y'all! ashevillezombiewalk.com/azw-2015/costu… 2 hours ago
- @PrairieFolkMama *shoots it straight into vein* That'll do. 2 hours ago
- The coffee ain't cuttin' it this morning. I better put some tunes on and get pumped or this book ain't gettin' writ. No, sir, it ain't. 3 hours ago
- It is morning. I have coffee. You all are allowed to live. You are also welcome. 5 hours ago
- This has been a crazy busy day. So, a Monday. At least October is starting off WAY better than stupid September. Stupid September... 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com