Posted on January 23, 2013, in Jake On Jake and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, Jake on Jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- The Dead Mech audiobook is available now! Mechs! Zombies! Zombies IN mechs! goo.gl/i6SaJy 2 hours ago
- The Z-Burbia audiobook is available from your favorite retailer! If that retailer is Audible, Amazon, or iTunes. goo.gl/Iz86Mg 4 hours ago
- Hey, Folks! I'll be on the Words Without Pictures panel at ACE this Saturday! Come check it out! ashevillecomicexpo.org/panels/ 8 hours ago
- @paul_e_cooley @Yetti_man @Lulubizou Yeah! Wait... 21 hours ago
- RT @paul_e_cooley: Yes. It's true. I'm with the same publisher as @jakebible. I predict an author-slap war is imminent. #theBlack 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com