Posted on January 23, 2013, in Jake On Jake and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, Jake on Jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Dead Team Alpha! The novel reviewers love or hate! I'm thinking it's the 455 f-bombs. 455! goo.gl/ezp4qU 57 minutes ago
- @Raymond_Watkins The rest of the series is coming, just not soon. Not sure when they'll be done. Hopefully by the end of the year. 1 hour ago
- Get AntiBio! My return to full on scifi! In a post-apocalyptic world, of course, 'cause that's how I roll. goo.gl/x85UV6 2 hours ago
- @Raymond_Watkins Which series? Twitter won't show me what you are responding to. Stupid Twitter... 2 hours ago
- GIANT FREAKIN' MONSTERS COMING OUT OF THE ASH TO EAT US ALL! Kaiju Winter is here! goo.gl/pBbbeY 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com