Posted on January 23, 2013, in Jake On Jake and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, Jake on Jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Hey #AVL, come see @DelilahSDawson, @amyreedfiction and more tonight at @Malaprops at 7pm! Gonna be great! malaprops.com/event/ya-panel… 37 minutes ago
- @DelilahSDawson @twitter You should send payment as urine soaked cash each month. Only fair. 2 hours ago
- RT @DelilahSDawson: Happy book birthday to Amy Reed and INVINCIBLE, heralded as TFIOS meets Go Ask Alice. amazon.com/Invincible-Amy… Signing to… 4 hours ago
- RT @BrianRathbone: In order to effect the change, you must be the change. 16 hours ago
- RT @johnhartness: For a few more hours, you can get @JakeBible's badass zombie book Z-Burbia, for just $.99! amzn.to/1A6JON6 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com