Posted on January 23, 2013, in Jake On Jake and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, Jake on Jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- The Dead Mech audiobook is available now! Mechs! Zombies! Zombies IN mechs! goo.gl/i6SaJy 55 minutes ago
- The Z-Burbia audiobook is available from your favorite retailer! If that retailer is Audible, Amazon, or iTunes. goo.gl/Iz86Mg 2 hours ago
- Don't know what Jake Bible novel to buy? Try one of each! goo.gl/2gvUrZ 17 hours ago
- @paolobacigalupi Never mind. That says pool bicycle. That doesn't make sense at all. Poo bicycle, sure. Pool bicycle? Nah. @xandersreviews 18 hours ago
- @paolobacigalupi That's how I discovered your books. I was searching for a poo bicycle and found Shipbreaker. @xandersreviews 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com