Posted on January 25, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Nothing like being 20K words into a novel before you realize what your plot is. Even better when it fits everything you've just written! 1 hour ago
- Gotta love it when Celldweller comes up on the Pacific Rim Pandora station. 1 hour ago
- @paul_e_cooley always worth trying. 2 hours ago
- @paul_e_cooley Good luck. 2 hours ago
- @thegearheart Mainline some kimchee. That'll get the juices flowing! Or send you to the hospital. I take no responsibility for the outcome. 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com