Posted on January 25, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- RT @PermutedPress: The final REIGN OF FOUR book from @jakebible is out! Get REIGN OF FOUR: IV amzn.to/1j3E6JS #spaceopera #scifi htt… 2 hours ago
- Heads up! I'll be one of the judges at this year's Asheville Zombie walk! Come on out, y'all! ashevillezombiewalk.com/azw-2015/costu… 5 hours ago
- @PrairieFolkMama *shoots it straight into vein* That'll do. 6 hours ago
- The coffee ain't cuttin' it this morning. I better put some tunes on and get pumped or this book ain't gettin' writ. No, sir, it ain't. 7 hours ago
- It is morning. I have coffee. You all are allowed to live. You are also welcome. 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com