Posted on January 25, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- In case you missed it (FOR SHAME!) Ep 7 of Writing In Suburbia dropped this week. Bam! jakebible.com/category/writi… 1 hour ago
- RT @MattFnWallace: Since today is all about voting, I vote SFF authors talk less about awards and more about money. 2 hours ago
- RT @suespat: #FF3 Have a nice weekend! @tadwilliams @MrsTad @PatrickRothfuss @cischafer @GregFGifune @writer_anthony @jakebible @PVBrett @S… 6 hours ago
- RT @Mad_Bint: A total must-buy! New Release! Z-Burbia 6: Rocky Mountain Die! wp.me/pAwLz-1cl via @jakebible 7 hours ago
- RT @johnhartness: Love Fireworks, America and Monster Stories? Pick up Grits, Guns & Glory, Bubba Season 2 Today! amzn.to/1IZQSkO 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com