Posted on January 25, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Stuck bit.ly/1C3uHW5 36 minutes ago
- The novel that started it all: DEAD MECH! Now available as an all new audiobook! #zombies bit.ly/1yggncx 2 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Fighting The Future Ignorance bit.ly/1sve1XP 18 hours ago
- Not sure what Jake Bible novel to get? Feel free to browse! bit.ly/1C3nXaL 21 hours ago
- RT @mattround: MeFi post about the possible existence of a "colossal cannibal great white shark" metafilter.com/148455/Who-the… http://t.co/hGXEcK1… 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com