Posted on January 25, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- RIP, Mr. Nimoy. 3 hours ago
- RT @BookNerdParadis: EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE! @BrianRathbone will be our first guest author! #books #authors #booknerd #bookworm #amreading htt… 4 hours ago
- Not sure what Jake Bible novel to get? Feel free to browse! bit.ly/1C3nXaL 5 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- The Problem bit.ly/1DE0DEJ 7 hours ago
- @QueenScarlettB @audible_com At some point, yes. Just not sure when. Working out schedule with narrator/producer. :) 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com