Posted on January 25, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- @MalcusD No spoilers! 13 minutes ago
- Now available in print from all fine booksellers! ScareScapes Book One: Phantom Limbs! It's Goosebumps in space! amazon.com/ScareScapes-Bo… 20 minutes ago
- Seriously considering putting Elsbeth in a dance fight. I shit you not, people. A brutal, bloody dance fight. My brain is cukoopants. 2 hours ago
- RT @ChristophGolden: Very pleased to see DEAD RINGERS as #3 on BookBanter's "Best Reads of 2015." I'll take third place, when first... http… 2 hours ago
- @johnhornor Exactly. 3 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com